Stephanie started in insurance and left the corporate world when asking for a raise and she was denied. She left and built an insurance agency which led to an exit 16 years later.
Stephanie then sold her business after she realized the different ways the rich view money and started putting things to use therewith cash flow investing.
We dive into…
— Exiting her business of 16 years
— Cash Flow over Net worth
— View on Money – Accumulation vs Utilization
- Connect with Ryan Condie
- Stephanie’s site – www.erbewealth.com
- Sponsor: Live Oak Bank is a seasoned SMB lender providing SBA and conventional financing for search funds, independent sponsors, private equity firms, and individuals looking to acquire lower middle-market companies. www.liveoakbank.com
- Lisa Forrest – Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Step Video series to Finding a Company to Buy – http://letsbuyabusiness.com/video
- Ryan Twitter – https://twitter.com/RyanPaulCondie