Lexi Grant is a builder of companies, people, content, and of profit. Her sweet spot is the intersection of content and business.
In early 2021, Lexi sold The Write Life, a brand for writers she’d grown as a side business for eight years. Previously, from 2015-2019, she served as EVP of Content at The Penny Hoarder, a personal finance media company. She joined as the third employee after my content agency was acquired.
Her latest project is They Got Acquired, a content company. Their mission is to redefine startup success by sharing stories of acquisitions between $100k-$50M.
It’s an amazing site, podcast, and newsletter. Highly recommend signing up now.
We dive into…
– Her 2 Exits
– Why She was Acquired and What Does That Mean?
– They Got Acquired Newsletter and Podcast
Episode Sponsored By
- Let’s Buy a Business: Narrowing Down My Criteria for My Business Acquisition Search
- Exclusive to Let’s Buy a Business podcast, get $25 just by taking a demo to learn more about Divvy, sign up here: Divvy | Start or letsbuyabusiness.com/divvy
- Free Book – The EXITpreneur Playbook
Call to Action
- Book a Call with Me
- 10 Step Video series to Finding a Company to Buy
Connect with Lexi Grant