Ujwal Velagapudi bought a sports bar while keeping his day job. It was nuts. No bartender 1 hour before opening on his 1st day. Put an ad on craigslist and luckily someone showed up a few minutes before opening to handle it.
That opening weekend was the busiest weekend he ever had.
We dive into…
- How to get a deal done
- Risk with deals
- What he would do differently
- Why everyone thought he was crazy
Ujwal is brilliant and moves fast. He knows his comfort level and is ready to move when he sees an opportunity.
Episode Sponsored By
- Let’s Buy a Business: Narrowing Down My Criteria for My Business Acquisition Search
- Exclusive to Let’s Buy a Business podcast, get $25 just by taking a demo to learn more about Divvy, sign up here: Divvy | Start or letsbuyabusiness.com/divvy
- Free Book – The EXITpreneur Playbook
Call to Action
- Book a Call with Me
- Stay Up to Date Newsletter
- 10 Step Video series to Finding a Company to Buy
- Looking for fantastic remote workers?
- Connect with Ryan Condie
- Connect with Ujwal Velagapudi