Life got a lot better when everything that happened became my fault.
“Envy is the religion of the mediocre. It comforts them, it soothes their worries, and finally, it rots their souls, allowing them to justify their meanness and their greed until they believe these to be virtues.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafon
Life will get a lot better when everything that happens to you becomes your fault.
Episode Sponsored By
- Exclusive to Let’s Buy a Business podcast, get $25 just by taking a demo to learn more about Divvy, sign up here: Divvy | Start or letsbuyabusiness.com/divvy
- Free Book – The EXITpreneur Playbook
- Looking for fantastic remote workers?
Call to Action
- Book a Call with Me
- Stay Up to Date – Let’s Buy a Business Newsletter
- 10 Step Video series to Finding a Company to Buy
- Connect with Ryan Condie