In this episode of Let’s Buy Business, Ryan discusses a fitness eCommerce brand called Top Form Design, which sells attachments for Peloton bikes and has seen significant growth due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The business is currently listed for sale at a high asking price of $3.9 million.
Ryan expresses concerns about the high valuation and the fact that the company’s growth may be tied to external factors such as the increased popularity of home workouts during the pandemic. He also questions why the company manufactures its products in the US and why it hasn’t pursued opportunities like partnering with Peloton or expanding its product line.
Episode Sponsored By
Looking for fantastic remote workers?
Call to Action
- Book a Call with Me
- Let’s Buy a Business Newsletter
- 10 Step Video series to Finding a Company to Buy
- Let’s Buy a Business Youtube
- Connect with Ryan Condie
- How to Buy Your First Small Business through Acquisition Entrepreneurship: https://letsbuyabusiness.com/course
- Stay Up to Date Newsletter: https://lbab.beehiiv.com/subscribe