Jay Vasantharajah is an incredible entrepreneur and investor. He’s got an eye-popping story from his family fleeing Sri Lanka with $30 and hustling in Canada. Jay started out at Deloitte which then led to owning his own digital marketing agency and an eventual exit.
Jay now buys businesses with Atlas Equity and we dive into his investment thesis, due diligence, and how to invest with the best.
You don’t want to miss this episode.
We dive into…
- His W2 corporate career started which leads RE portfolio
- His 1st deal in’s and out’s – Viostream
- Due Diligence comes down to 3-4 key business drivers
- Be sure to sign up for Jay’s newsletter and follow him on Twitter
Episode Sponsored By
Looking for fantastic remote workers?
Call to Action
- Book a Call with Me
- Let’s Buy a Business Newsletter
- 10 Step Video series to Finding a Company to Buy
- Let’s Buy a Business Youtube
- Connect with Ryan Condie
- How to Buy Your First Small Business through Acquisition Entrepreneurship: https://letsbuyabusiness.com/course
- Stay Up to Date Newsletter:
- Connect with Jay Vasantharajah
- Atlasview Equity Newsletter: https://atlasview.substack.com/