Bill Snow wrote the book on M&A for Dummies. No really, he did. He is a highly regarded authority in the field of mergers and acquisitions, known for his extensive experience representing buyers and sellers across a wide range of industries.
This is a fun convo you won’t want to miss.
Podcast Nuggies we dive into:
- The REAL reason deals fall apart
- Buying a business is more about the buyer SELLING themselves
- How to determine if a competitor might be a viable acquirer WITHOUT letting them know
Episode Sponsored By
Looking for fantastic remote workers?
Call to Action
- Book a Call with Me
- Let’s Buy a Business Newsletter
- 10 Step Video series to Finding a Company to Buy
- Let’s Buy a Business Youtube
- Connect with Ryan Condie
- How to Buy Your First Small Business through Acquisition
- Entrepreneurship: https://letsbuyabusiness.com/course
- Stay Up to Date Newsletter: https://lbab.beehiiv.com/subscribe
- Connect with Bill Snow